Research Question about E.Coli and bleach

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

yourlocalghost

Research Question about E.Coli and bleach

Post by yourlocalghost »

hello!

So, we are doing an experiment in biology about E.Coli in which we test the effects of different bleach dilutions on growth of E.Coli colonies, we have to write an assignment based on a research question with the experiment as our evidence, and I have NO IDEA what my research question should be :( .

(and no, you can't do 'what are the different effects of bleach concentrations on e.coli growth)

thankyou in advance for any assistance!
koneill18
Expert

Re: Research Question about E.Coli and bleach

Post by koneill18 »

Hello!

Did your teacher give you any guidelines to follow for coming up with your research question? What kind of assignment are you doing? Asking about the effects of different bleach concentrations on E. coli growth is a valid research question, but I'm guessing your teacher wants you to come up with a broader question. Is that right?

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”