Aging Experiment with mice - finding collaborators

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

ckline2021

Aging Experiment with mice - finding collaborators

Post by ckline2021 »

Hey All,

Does anyone know how I could find someone interested in collaboration on an aging experiment with mice?

I've been doing an experiment on aging in mice, using absolute telomere analysis to check results based on different mice subjects. I've had one mouse exhibit results that indicated a slightly increased and then stable telomere length over about six months, which is rather remarkable for a mouse. I've paid to have the saliva samples sent to a scientific laboratory to confirm my own findings. I'd like to expand to a next step and have more subjects, and someone to work with who could independently monitor the telomere length of the mice throughout the experiment to see if this is worth pursuing.
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Aging Experiment with mice - finding collaborators

Post by AmyCowen »

These forums are for students working on K-12 science projects.

If you are working on a project outside of these parameters, we suggest using other general online forums to ask for input.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”