Science Fair Idea- smartphone affects the Brain

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Shravan22

Science Fair Idea- smartphone affects the Brain

Post by Shravan22 »

Hi All,

I am planning to research how the usage of smartphone affect the brain?
I can find a lot of data available and research that have been done on this topic.

But if I want to prove this Question in my science project, how do I test this? Any help on this is appreciated.
koneill18
Expert

Re: Science Fair Idea- smartphone affects the Brain

Post by koneill18 »

Hello,

We'd be happy to help you out with your project! The first step is to define exactly what your research question is and what hypothesis you want to test. When you say that you want to test how smartphone usage affects the brain, which part of brain function are you interested in? There are a lot of things you can test relating to brain function such as problem solving skills, motor skills, quality of sleep, etc. Once you decide exactly what you want to test, we can help you figure out what experiments you can do to test it.

I hope this helps!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”