Aerodynamic Atmospheric Vortex Engine

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Divyansh Sharma
Project Question: I am building project on energy efficient vehicles in which there is use of Shaped magnetic field in resonance(smfir) and use of online electric vehicles.(olv) and i want to also use radar technology to detect and sense the vehicles on roads(The underside of the bus or vehicle is equipped with a pick-up coil that’s tuned to pick up that frequency, and thus AC electricity is produced via magnetic resonance) and i want that there should be a pusher to move the bus.
Project Due Date: 12th May 2014
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Aerodynamic Atmospheric Vortex Engine

Post by Divyansh Sharma »

In the upcoming project exhibition of our school, I decided to make an atmospheric vortex engine model. The thing which is striking most is the structure of it's model. I want to simplify it's structure and want to make a working model from it. Please can you help in suggesting me about the working model, the things requires and how i can show that electricity is being produced. I tried to make a prototype from a computer fan along with a cylinder but the computer fan isn't creating a tornado which is somehow powerful. And i need a substance to make the rotating air visible to the judges. :?
You can take a brief look at the model on vortexengine.ca site.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”