Solution for the problem in project: smart stick

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Pankaj_tolwani

Solution for the problem in project: smart stick

Post by Pankaj_tolwani »

Dear sir,
I have made the project on smart blind stick. It consist of 2 ultrasonic sensors and a buzzer. 2 sensor are somewhat tilted in the front direction so that there is no need of the third ultrasonic sensor. I have attached these 2 ultrasonic and buzzer on stick. If any object comes in its way it will be detected by sensor and buzzer will get power and will get some sound from buzzer. If object is in right direction then buzzer will give sound for some seconds and if object is left direction it will sound for more seconds then the previous one. I have made this whole project and working too but almost my rs 6000/- are finished in this project. :( but now when i analysed my project ,what came into my mind is that it will not detect the moving object. So to do that i have to change whole my project so please suggest what can i do .. Means anything like any change in coding or replacing any component etc. without any change in pcb( use of another pcb parallel to it may help ) . Please help i dont want to spend more on this project. But i want to submit this as my final year project too .

Help if u can, as early as possible .

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”