project idea

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

leehyunsoo

project idea

Post by leehyunsoo »

my name is Hyun Soo Lee and I am a Korean high school student.I'm contacting you because I need your help. My dream is to be a robot engineer.I was told to write a report on the robot's assignment at school, can I explore robots?The exploration plan calls for the first to write about the subject of the exploration, the second to write about the purpose and hypothesis of the exploration, and the third to write about the research, theoretical background and necessity, experimental methods, and analysis results.Because if I want to explore, I have to make a hypothesis, because robots don't have a hypothesis.Now, what I thought about now is how to reduce the rate of injury to the robot as it falls. We've looked at the angles of the bridge, the minimum mass, the round structure instead of the angular structure, the material changes on the cladding, the way internal parts are fixed.But I think this is the first time I've ever had experience and I don't have much money, so I think there will be a lot of obstacles to this experiment. So I wonder if you could help me out. We would appreciate it if you could give us tips for making robots, or give us a topic about robotics that can give us a hypothesis.Is there a plan to explore the project a little higher than a high school student?Thank you for listening to me.
LeungWilley
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: project idea

Post by LeungWilley »

Hi leehyunsoo,
There are a couple of resources on this site that may be helpful to get you started on this topic.

If you type in "robots" in the search bar, there are a large number of article as well as experiments that are very good starting point. Here are the links: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/search?s=robots
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... tics.shtml

Good Luck and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.
Willey

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”