engineering

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Ubbyubaid842

engineering

Post by Ubbyubaid842 »

Help, I am an engineering graduate, I am working on the project namely effect of magnetised water on the concrete.i think my project is Awful it can make beautiful changes in the construction material concrete. I am facing a very challenging tasks on this project , I have to magnitise the water permanently so that while using it can give me better results but I am not sure the effect of magnetised water remains after we remove the magnetic field. Here I m facing a great challenge . By the way my project is awesome.Do u agree?
Last edited by MadelineB on Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: match title to content
norman40
Former Expert
Project Question: Volunteer
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: engineering

Post by norman40 »

Hi Ubbyubaid842,

I must say that I had never heard of “magnetized water” prior to reading your post. Based on a brief online review of the topic it seems that effects of exposing water to a magnetic field have not been well-documented via standard scientific channels. Therefore, I am not so sure that water could be permanently magnetized. And if so, there may be no scientifically recognized way of differentiating the “magnetized water”.

There is a thread on this forum with a good discussion about this topic that you might find interesting:

viewtopic.php?t=2835

I hope this helps. Please ask again if you have more questions.

A. Norman

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”