Current Event

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

KhannaSharma

Current Event

Post by KhannaSharma »

For my science fair project, I am doing a project on Charles's Law: Volume vs. Temperature of a Gas at Constant Pressure.
I am found the relationship between volume and temperature however the requirement for my project is to find a current event relating to this experiment. I can't find any current event relating to this experiment. I hope somone can help me on this!
rpeteranderl

Re: Current Event

Post by rpeteranderl »

Could you talk about the weather? Air heating up over solid ground will be at close to the same pressure as nearby air over cold water, but it will change its volume. Considering that it is spring and the sun finally is warming up the ground, it might be a good enough fit?
Hot air balloons would eb another good fit for Charles' Law, but I am not aware of anything newsworthy going on with them..
KhannaSharma

Re: Current Event

Post by KhannaSharma »

rpeteranderl wrote:Could you talk about the weather? Air heating up over solid ground will be at close to the same pressure as nearby air over cold water, but it will change its volume. Considering that it is spring and the sun finally is warming up the ground, it might be a good enough fit?
Hot air balloons would eb another good fit for Charles' Law, but I am not aware of anything newsworthy going on with them..
Hello, thank you very much for the help! I understand what you mean, but I can't find any more information about weather and charles's law.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”