Help?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

trekkie4life

Help?

Post by trekkie4life »

Hey everybody!

I have a science fair sometime in January, but I need 10 ideas by August 7th. I currently have 2 (don't worry about those). I am having difficulty finding ideas that would work. I am a high school freshman in an honors science class, so the topic must be more advanced. Each idea must have an article from a newspaper, book, web article, or magazine that corresponds with it. I shouldn't just be finding something online (the directions say not to copy anything or use websites such as sciencebuddies.com, but I'm just looking for ideas). I can't use a vertebrate species, but I don't think that's much of a problem. I'm leaning more to a physics,chemistry, or engineering project, because I am pretty good in those fields.

Thank you all for your help! =)
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Help?

Post by MadelineB »

Hello,
Science Buddies has over 1100 ideas for science projects:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ject-ideas

The experts here are to help students with the projects they have selected. If your teacher doesn't want you to use our project database for ideas, then I suggest that you look elsewhere on the web.

If you select a project and need help with that specific project, tell us details about the project, including your hypothesis and how you plan to conduct experiments to test the hypothesis.

Thank you.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”