Hacking air gapped Computer (Sciencebuddies)

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Taoufik

Hacking air gapped Computer (Sciencebuddies)

Post by Taoufik »

Hello ScienceBuddies Team,

I am actually working on a term project in network security Course and I have chosen the project from here <Hacking an air-gapped Computer>. I have followed all the requirement and used the google science journal to show how a data can be retrieved but I am stuck here.

could you please suggest me a software that can be used to send a binary signal from the computer to my sensor by changing the physical quantity I have selected. Or any suggestion that can help me to continue this project further. https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... #procedure
I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you !
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Hacking air gapped Computer (Sciencebuddies)

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Taoufik,
Welcome to Science Buddies and thank you for patiently waiting for a response to your question.

The bibliography at the end of the Background section for the project lists quite a few articles available on the internet that describe procedures (some are software, some are using existing capabilities of the computer) for sending signals of various types to the "outside" world, or to your smartphone.

Read through those articles, and then be sure to get Google's "Science Journal" app for your smartphone.

Let us know what you find - and be sure to post again if you have more questions!
Taoufik

Re: Hacking air gapped Computer (Sciencebuddies)

Post by Taoufik »

Thank you MadelineB. I appreciate it. All the best :)

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”