Help me please....

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

o_finucan7

Help me please....

Post by o_finucan7 »

For a school project, I have to make 3 separate pinewood derby esque cars that fit into a 1'x2'x2' area. The vehicles must be self-propelled, self-steered, and must remain on the ground at all times. I finished 2 of the 3 cars and am stuck on a different idea for the third. My first car uses an AI script and the second car uses a gravity based propulsion system. I need to find something unique to propel the 3rd car as I would receive a higher grade per the rubric. I am on a moderately tight budget, but anything would help.

Thanks
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: Help me please....

Post by dcnick96 »

Hello.

Is this related to a science fair project? If so, tell us more about it...your hypothesis and what you're trying to accomplish.

This forum is meant to help students with their science fair projects. If this is simply a classroom project, there are other forums better suited to help you.

Thanks!
Deana
o_finucan7

Re: Help me please....

Post by o_finucan7 »

This isn't necessarily for a science fair project, but it is for a similar type of project. I have posted in a couple of different forums, this one being one of them. Really I am just trying to field some responses to see what some people think.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”