lbk

query on forces

Postby lbk » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:13 am

Hi,
i am new here and don't know this sort of queries can be posted or not but this is the last site i know, to try it out. Forgive me if it is not meant for here, still i need advice regarding to where to post; help is needed.
We all know about fundamental forces; two of which are gravitational and electromagnetic. Lets consider electromagnetic force. Imagine an equilibrium situation( in one dimension i.e. 1D) where a negative charge is placed between two positive charge, it will be so positioned that if we apply force to move the negative one towards any positive charge, internal forces will oppose and help the negative charge to regain its position.
Now lets think of our earth surface. We know that earth's surface contains charges as well as every matter. since likes charges repel, hence charges in surface and in human body which are cause for repulsion give us normal. Also any body in earth's surface is in equilibrium position so when we try to move above a body above the ground, shifting it from equilibrium position, making attraction greater than repulsion(statement made from observation only) resulting in an attractive force that we consider as gravitational force. So in all gravitational force in none other than attractive component of electromagnetic force.
my query is; is there a factor or phenomenon that i missed while considering this, which can seriously oppose this, or to be precise and direct i am looking for disapproval statements.
{NOTE: everything written here is my personal opinion}
Thanks for hearing me out.

MadelineB

Re: query on forces

Postby MadelineB » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello,

The Ask the Expert Forums are for students in grades K-12 (and their parents and teachers) who are doing hands-on science projects. If you are doing a hands-on science project, please provide more details about your project including your hypothesis and the experiments you are planning. Otherwise, there are other website on the internet where your questions would be more appropriate.

Thanks,

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”