Can someone PLEASE explain to me what Tri-pole Electromagnetic Fields are?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Lukemorem2356

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what Tri-pole Electromagnetic Fields are?

Post by Lukemorem2356 »

I am replicating an experiment done by a physicist in Omaha, Nebraska about 5 or 6 years ago, and I have been studying the experiment very extensively. He made his work public regarding the experiments he has conducted. In short terms, the experiments involve using VHF EM RF based energy to produce a sustainable "warp" field if you will by means of a fractal transmit array. However, no sources can really identify what it is he and his team are doing exactly and I have come up empty handed with answers. The introduction to the experiment describes a, "solid-state, zero propellant, radio-frequency resonant, variable near field reactants and variable Electromagnetic Drive. The Variable EM Drive, or "VEM" Drive, creates a pulling action within the framework of general relativity which states any type of matter or energy bends spacetime. The authors demonstrate how it is possible to create a pulling force in front of the VEM Drive. The data collected shows and artificial inducement to compress local space. Laboratory investigations and preliminary findingss confirm the hypothesis that the resultant VEM Drive pulling force is accomplished using fractal tri-pole electromagnetic fields, which can adjust the near field reactants along with a throttle control and 48 Vdc, 160Ah battery pack." I understand majority of what the introduction to this article is stating, however, I do not understand though what a "Tri-pole" Electromagnetic pole really is. Could it be like a negative charge surrounding by two positive charges or visa versa?

Thank you for your insightful answer in advance.
-Luke Morem.
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Can someone PLEASE explain to me what Tri-pole Electromagnetic Fields are?

Post by AmyCowen »

Hi Luke - Are you working on this project as a student science project? What grade?

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”