quick Help on penguins please!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
denato

quick Help on penguins please!!

Post by denato »

hello i need a quick webpage to penguins (emperor to be specific) I need it desprately soon because it's due tomorrow :oops: grrgh! help please!
boredom is a state of mind not a feeling-opinion
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by ChrisG »

Try a google search for "emperor penguin" and you will have what you need. Good luck!
denato

thanks

Post by denato »

i tried and i got a bunch of lame fan clubs... oh well i got a good grade anyway
boredom is a state of mind not a feeling-opinion
Louise
Former Expert

Re: thanks

Post by Louise »

denato wrote:i tried and i got a bunch of lame fan clubs... oh well i got a good grade anyway
I did this google "emperor penguins" and the entire first page of results were encyclopedia entries, nature webpages, and research groups. There were no "lame fan clubs", whatever that means.

It is generally a good idea to double check your spelling for searches like this. There is NO WAY that there is not information like this (basic factual information) on the internet, so if you don't get results, then you did something wrong. I am a terrible typist- when my searches fail it is because I mispelled the word.

I prefere google as a search engine, and if you want very high level scientific information google scholar searches only scientific journals.

Louise

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”