Interesting 7th grade Science Symposium?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
chocobell_x3

Interesting 7th grade Science Symposium?

Post by chocobell_x3 »

Hello!
I need a topic in two days!
I am currently in 7th grade and is learning Life Science. Even though my teacher prefers us to do a symposium project related to Life Science, I am also able to do a project with Earth, Social, or Physical. I really want my project to stand out and for it to be interactive. Everyone from my large middle school is going to look at our science seminar symposiums and I really want people to enjoy mine. Has anyone had any experience with a successful symposium or have seen one that is interesting? I was going to do something with electricity and using fruits and vegetables to power a laptop, but I realized that is 5th grade work.
Thanks!
Your help is much appreciated!
Thanks,
A 7th Grader in need.
Sareena Avadhany
Former Expert

Post by Sareena Avadhany »

Hi,

finding a question to pursue is a difficult process, but Science Buddies has a system to help you. Please visit: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ntro.shtml

You have a general idea of what you want to do: Life Sciences, now you need a specific question. I hope this will help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to post!

Sincerely,
Sareena
chocobell_x3

Post by chocobell_x3 »

Oh. Sorry for wasting a board topic. Thanks!

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”