Bird Feeding

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Sarah Kelman

Bird Feeding

Post by Sarah Kelman »

Hi I am doing a science fair project and need some help for what title I should use because I can't think of one! I am feeding birds in different places of the north island and seeing what birds come. Can you think of any catchy title for that.
MelissaB

Post by MelissaB »

Well, the scientific word for what you're doing--looking at presence/absence of species in different areas--is 'biogeography'. So I would say 'Biogeography of birds on the North Island'. I'm afraid I'm no good at catchy titles!
Lise Byrd
Former Expert

Post by Lise Byrd »

You might be able to do something with "Birdwatching" in the title. For catchy titles, it's also possible to use lines from well-known commercials or songs. For example, there's a Mary Poppins song, "Feed the Birds" which you might be able to use.

Hope this helps give you some ideas!
Sonia

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”