HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
charliegal44

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Post by charliegal44 »

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: [/quote][/u][/i][/b]
i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my assignment is due in 2 days and coz im in an accelerated program i will get my first warning letter sent home if i don't submit this on time (im in yr 8 and totally stressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Louise
Former Expert

Re: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Post by Louise »

charliegal44 wrote:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
[/u][/i][/b][/quote]

Okay, why don't you try writing back a detailed description of what the problem is and what you need help in. The more information you provide, the more likely you are to get useful help. I suggest you do this in a new thread, with an informative title. (Generally, you shouldn't start new threads, but without a useful subject line, you aren't likely to find an expert with the right background).

Louise

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”