Questions for Background Research

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Satoshi

Questions for Background Research

Post by Satoshi »

Posted the last on on the wrong forum...:?

Hello. I need help on answering questions for a Science Fair project. As you can see on the side of the screen, my topic question is on how video games affect sleep. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a few question I couldn't find through my search.

Q: How many flashes occur in an average video game?

Q: Is it really true that a large amount of flashes exposed to the eyes cause people to reset humans internal clocks? ( I found a site that says so, but I didn't think it was reliable.)

Q: What system has the most games with the most flashes? What system has the least?

Q: How would playing Halo affect your brain patterns opposed to if you were playing a game with less flashes, such as Mario?

Also, if you would, give your first and last name and why you excel in the area in which you studied and why you chose it.

Thank you.
</signature>
Ceal Craig

ideas

Post by Ceal Craig »

Satoshi, check out my reply in that forum. :)

Ceal Craig

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”