*Need a Catchy Title For My Project!*

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

pazyAnthony

Post by pazyAnthony »

:?: :!: I am doing a science fair project on the Human Brain Versus the Computer Brain, an I need a catchy title for it. Please, give suggestions! Thank you! :mrgreen: :idea:
RicaC
Former Student Expert

Re: *Need a Catchy Title For My Project!*

Post by RicaC »

Dear pazyAnthony,

Here are several suggestions for a catchy title:
1. The Human Brain vs. Computer...Which One Wins?
2. The Future Is Bright For Computer
3. Are Humans Already Behind Computers?

I hope these suggestions help you. Please let me know if you have any questions and/or would like more suggestions.

RicaC
pazyAnthony

Post by pazyAnthony »

Thank you very much for the reply. The suggestions were wonderful, but could you please give some more? Thank you so much again! :lol: :D
pazyAnthony

Post by pazyAnthony »

RicaC wrote:Dear pazyAnthony,

Here are several suggestions for a catchy title:
1. The Human Brain vs. Computer...Which One Wins?
2. The Future Is Bright For Computer
3. Are Humans Already Behind Computers?

I hope these suggestions help you. Please let me know if you have any questions and/or would like more suggestions.

RicaC
Thank you very much for the reply Rica! The suggestions were wonderful, but could you please give some more? Thank you so much again! :lol: :D
pazyAnthony

Post by pazyAnthony »

:?: :!: I am doing a science fair project on the Human Brain Versus the Computer Brain, an I need a catchy title for it. Please, give suggestions! Thank you! :mrgreen: :idea:
LeungWilley
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by LeungWilley »

Hi,
How about something like "Siri, Alexa, HAL, Cortana vs. "Insert Your Name + names of your friends")?
Good Luck!
Willey
dcnick96
Former Expert

Post by dcnick96 »

Hello. We have merged your two topics. Please keep all questions to one thread so that our volunteers can best help you based on what has already been discussed.

Thanks for using Science Buddies and good luck!
Deana
pazyAnthony

Post by pazyAnthony »

LeungWilley wrote:Hi,
How about something like "Siri, Alexa, HAL, Cortana vs. "Insert Your Name + names of your friends")?
Good Luck!
Willey
Thanks for the suggestion LeungWille! I will consider using something related to that! If you have any more suggestions, please let me know. Thank's a ton! :lol: :D
pazyAnthony

**NEED CREATIVE TITLE IDEAS!**

Post by pazyAnthony »

:?: :!: I am doing a science fair project on the Human Brain Versus the Computer Brain, an I need a catchy title for it. I am researching different studies, parts of the brain and computer, etc. What I have now is "NEUROPHYSIOLOGICAL WAR—BRAINS VS. COMPUTERS - WHO'S SMARTER?" This doesn't really fit my project, because I'm not really trying to say that the studies for brains are winning over computers (or vice versa) for example, but I do want to say that computers and brains are "warring" and which one is better. If you have any ideas about replacing the word "NEUROPHYSIOLOGICAL" in my title or have a creative new title of your own, please let me now!

Thank you! Your valuable time is appreciated! :lol: :mrgreen: :idea:

Moderator Note: I've merged this post with the thread for your previous posts. Science Buddies guidelines request that you keep your posts together so the expert who has been helping you can see that you have a follow-up post. Thank you.
pazyAnthony

Post by pazyAnthony »

jamestodd wrote:It is not so easy to write the proper title for a project. I remember from my experience that it can take a month to choose a proper topic to be sure that you can make research and find the required papers. You can use the database of [link removed by moderator] and choose some ready essay to use their ideas for your own paper. But do not forget about plagiarism.
Thank you jamestodd for your reply. I will check out the link for sure, but if you have any suggestions of titles for my project I will GREATLY value it! Right now my title is: INTELLECTUAL WARFARE; BRAINS VS. COMPUTERS - WHO'S SMARTER?

Have a wonderful day and take care!

Hope to hear back from you,

Anthony :mrgreen: :D

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”