**Need A Creative Title!**

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

pazyAnthony

**Need A Creative Title!**

Post by pazyAnthony »

:?: :!: I am doing a science fair project on the Human Brain Versus the Computer Brain, an I need a catchy title for it. I am researching different studies, parts of the brain and computer, etc. What I have now is "NEUROPHYSIOLOGICAL WAR—BRAINS VS. COMPUTERS - WHO'S SMARTER?" This doesn't really fit my project, because I'm not really trying to say that the studies for brains are winning over computers (or vice versa) for example, but I do want to say that computers and brains are "warring" and which one is better. If you have any ideas about replacing the word "NEUROPHYSIOLOGICAL" in my title or have a creative new title of your own, please let me now!

Thank you! Your valuable time is appreciated! :lol: :mrgreen: :idea:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Note to moderators:

Please do not merge this post with my other similar post. I want to remove that one and replace it with this one, as I'm not quite getting the replies I needed. This post is more in-depth. I appreciate your understanding!
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: **Need A Creative Title!**

Post by AmyCowen »

PazyAnthony - You have posted numerous requests regarding titles, and several Experts have offered title suggestions in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=19719&p=66483#p66483

It would be best to post in that thread if you have additional information that you want Experts to see.

As moderators have mentioned, we do request that posts be kept together to help Experts best provide assistance.

Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”