bibliography

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

smithmaggie711

bibliography

Post by smithmaggie711 »

How do I cite your article on Best Bubbles? It looks like an article, but I found it on a website. We are only allowed 2 websites. I'd like to use it as an article. Here is the article I am talking about: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... st-bubbles

Thanks!
AeroSE
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: bibliography

Post by AeroSE »

Hi smithmaggie77

Citing your sources is an important part of any science experiment. You are correct that this is located on a website. However, this is an article written in a magazine titled Scientific American. This resource would be classified as an article and not a website.

An article in a magazine undergoes a review process, by the magazine editors. While a website may not have any review process. This is commonly why website resources are limited by your teachers.

If you respond with which format you are using(APA, MLA, etc.), I can help you format your bibliography.

Hope this helps,

AeroSE
cumulonimbus
Former Expert

Re: bibliography

Post by cumulonimbus »

Hi smithmaggie77,

In addition to AeroSE's advice, if you need help citing the source, there are websites you can use that format your sources for you such as EasyBib and Oslis. Let us know if you need any more help!

Elena

Return to “Grades K-5: Physical Science”