I need a title for my expirament. I also don't know how to do a science fair project. Please Help!

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

ilovescience9

I need a title for my expirament. I also don't know how to do a science fair project. Please Help!

Post by ilovescience9 »

My science expirement is about the crystilasation of honey. I want a cool name but I don't know one. :!: I don't have much time to come up with a name. It is also my first time doing the science fair and I don't know what to do. I was hoping you could help me. Can you :?:
-4th grader
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need a title for my expirament. I also don't know how to do a science fair project. Please Help!

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Ilovescience and welcome to Science Buddies!

Let's start with this guide which will help you with the various parts of a science fair project:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ience-fair

Look through that and let us know if that helps!

For the title of your project, could you tell us some more about your project? That will help us find some good names!
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need a title for my expirament. I also don't know how to do a science fair project. Please Help!

Post by MadelineB »

Hello ilovescience,

One more idea to help you. Here's a Science Buddies project that deals with maple syrup, not crystallizing honey, but browse through the section just to get an idea of the different steps involved in a science project.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... it#summary

Let us know if this helps and be sure to post again if you have more questions.
ilovescience9

Post by ilovescience9 »

Thank you very much MadelineB!

Return to “Grades K-5: Physical Science”