LOOKING TO GET INTO CONTACT WITH

Ask specific questions about careers in science. Questions may be related to information in the Science Careers area of the Science Buddies website or may relate to specific projects or areas of research.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

BigT9800

LOOKING TO GET INTO CONTACT WITH

Post by BigT9800 »

Looking to get into contact with someone possibly working in the forensic science department. I would like to talk to you within the week. If you could email me (Provided earlier) that would be great! Thanks.

Moderator: Science Buddies has a policy that all communications between students and experts must be conducted using this forum. Accordingly, I have deleted your email address. Thank you.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: LOOKING TO GET INTO CONTACT WITH

Post by MadelineB »

This forum is for students in grades K-12 who want to submit questions about their careers to science professionals.

Please read:
"The Science Careers section of the Science Buddies website is a new and growing repository of information related to careers in areas of science. The profiles include education requirements, salary information, links to interviews and videos, and background information designed to offer a good summary of the career.

As you explore Science Buddies science fair project ideas, you will see a link to a relevant science career at the bottom of a project idea when the project idea ties in with a science career for which a profile exists on the Science Buddies website.

If you have questions about careers in science or about the Science Careers section of the website, please post them in this forum."

Thank you.

Return to “Careers in Science”