Vanshikap

Clinical Research

Postby Vanshikap » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:08 am

I am student of Bioinformatics. I wanted to have career in clinical research. Can anybody suggest good institute in Pune for building career.

AmyCowen
Site Admin

Re: Clinical Research

Postby AmyCowen » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:40 pm

I am sorry. We don't have suggestions for educational resources or programs in Pune.

I would suggest talking with your teachers about programs that may be available.

Amy
Science Buddies

[Career profile: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... atdotheydo]

jowuvehu

Re: Clinical Research

Postby jowuvehu » Fri May 24, 2019 4:18 am

AmyCowen wrote:I am sorry. We don't have suggestions for educational resources or programs in Pune.

I would suggest talking with your brevetto elicottero milano
that may be available.

Amy
Science Buddies

[Career profile: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... atdotheydo]

Visiting your link you suggested I have to say that I find it very informative, specifically I really liked the topic that speaks: "The human body can be viewed as a machine made up of complex processes. Scientists are working on figuring out how these processes work and on sequencing and correlating the sections of the genome that correspond to the individual processes. (The genome is an organism's complete set of genetic material.) In the course of doing so, they generate large amounts of data. So large, in fact, that to make sense of it, the data must be organized into databases and labeled. This is where bioinformatics scientists step in. They design databases and develop algorithms for processing and analyzing genomic and other biological information. These scientists work at the crossroads of biology and computer science."

Return to “Careers in Science”