Science Careers

Ask specific questions about careers in science. Questions may be related to information in the Science Careers area of the Science Buddies website or may relate to specific projects or areas of research.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Science Careers

Post by amyc »

The Science Careers section of the Science Buddies website is a new and growing repository of information related to careers in areas of science. The profiles include education requirements, salary information, links to interviews and videos, and background information designed to offer a good summary of the career.

As you explore Science Buddies science fair project ideas, you will see a link to a relevant science career at the bottom of a project idea when the project idea ties in with a science career for which a profile exists on the Science Buddies website.

If you have questions about careers in science or about the Science Careers section of the website, please post them in this forum.
mm1001
Project Question: what is a good invention for astronomers and how can it help them in their job? can it work? has it ever been invented before?
Project Due Date: nov 1St. 2010
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Re: Science Careers

Post by mm1001 »

i need to ask an expert some questions for my science project. Where can i do that?
MelissaB

Re: Science Careers

Post by MelissaB »

You do that in the forum that corresponds to your grade level and the type of project you are doing (life sciences, physical sciences, or math and computer sciences).

Please also see Science Buddies' information regarding interviews:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... =28&t=5681

Return to “Careers in Science”