Urgent Help!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Annie_Y
Project Question: The main topic of my project will be about chemistry, earth science, life science, and much more (a variety).
Project Due Date: May 7, 2013
Project Status: I am just starting

Urgent Help!

Post by Annie_Y »

To all members:
I really need help on choosing a unique topic for my Science Fair project, since I am that person who cannot choose a topic, yet can do all the background work after the topic is chosen. I cannot deal with experiments outdoors, and my project must consist of a control. After you give me the topic, I can always use research and everything. ANYONE....PLEASE HELP!!! I need a UNIQUE project idea and I will work from there. I do not need any other help--just an idea. I want something that can look hard but is easy to complete. What do you think? Please reply to my message! I need all the help I can get and whoever helps me, I will repay them back with a reply to their questions or if it's an admin, THANK YOU!!! It's very URGENT!
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :idea: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
s_khurjekar17
Project Question: We am doing: Sucrose & Glucose & Fructose, Oh My! Uncovering Hidden Sugar in Your Food and we cannot figure out how you figure out the original sucrose concentration and/or the percent sucrose converted. HELP!
Project Due Date: 2/20/13
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: Urgent Help!

Post by s_khurjekar17 »

You could do the project about Glucose, sucrose, Fructose: Oh my! Uncovering Hidden Sugars in Your Food..... it may require lots of materials though....
vysarge
Former Expert
Project Question: Student volunteer.
Project Due Date: N/a: see above.
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by vysarge »

Hello Annie_Y,

I'm not sure if this reply is a little late in coming, but you might want to look up a project investigating one of the gas or chemical laws, like Boyle's, Charles', or Gay-Lussac's. These projects involve a control (usually room temperature and standard pressure) as well as multiple trials. There's a great list of Science Fair Project Ideas on this site as well.

Alternatively, what kind of things do you like to do? If there's a topic that's interesting to you, we can help you make a project about it.

Hope this helped, and good luck!
-Vysarge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so that each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry.
-Richard Feynman
Annie_Y
Project Question: The main topic of my project will be about chemistry, earth science, life science, and much more (a variety).
Project Due Date: May 7, 2013
Project Status: I am just starting

Post by Annie_Y »

Thanks everyone for your support. It was kid of late, but I have decided to do a chemistry experiment with ammonium nitrate. It doesn't include much materials and my science teacher had approved it. Any questions for anyone? :arrow: :idea: :?:

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”