I need a science fair project title ASAP

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Cakegirl
Project Question: I need help with a title for my project ASAP its due on monday and I still need to put the board together
Project Due Date: Monday 26 May 2014
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

I need a science fair project title ASAP

Post by Cakegirl »

Hi,
I'm in grade 7 and my science fair project is due on Monday... they announced the due date yesterday and I have spent a lot of time prepping and I finally can start putting the display board. I need a title ASAP so if you have any ideas here is my project:
I'm experimenting how differing amounts of baking soda affects chocolate chip cookies(Adding or taking away from the regular amount)
The title needs to be catchy and it can be kiddish and fun or older I really don't care. I like when people take a commonly known phrase and change a word or two but it doesn't have to be that.
Thanks for your help
Schmetterling14
Project Question: No science project here. Just looking to help out.
Project Due Date: June 15,2014
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need a science fair project title ASAP

Post by Schmetterling14 »

How about one of these" These aren't the same kind of cookies your grandma use to make", " Let's bake some cookies" , "Come to the dark side, we have cookies" ( that's a reference to the movie Star Wars, ask your parents about it), " Cookies: You know you want some".
Anyways, best of luck to you at your science fair and hope you take home an awesome prize.
TedCarchidi
Project Question: sadfsf
Project Due Date: 2015-9-28
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Re: I need a science fair project title ASAP

Post by TedCarchidi »

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of video jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”