I need help trying to make a research paper!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

crusco1019
Project Question: If I stretch it really far, how far will the rubber band go?
Project Due Date: 10/22/10
Project Status: I am conducting my research

I need help trying to make a research paper!

Post by crusco1019 »

i`ve only got till tommoro to make it and i need help. give me ideas to creating a research paper and its worth lots of points so i got to turn it in by tommoro.sorry if i cant spell that good but i just got to much stress on me so can anybody help me form a research paper. i looked at the research paper tips on this website but its to confusing.
MelissaB

Re: I need help trying to make a research paper!

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

I think the deadline for your project has probably already passed (Science Buddies asks that students post at least 48 hours before a deadline), but what in particular do you need help with? What did you find confusing in Science Buddies' description of a research paper? What did you do for your project? If you answer these questions, and if it's not too late, we may still be able to help you.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”