research paper HELP!!!!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

hiurmybestbuddy1
Project Question: can you help me with a backgroud report...my project is does salt water or fresh water frezze faster and which one boils faster
Project Due Date: Dec. 17, 2010
Project Status: I am conducting my research

research paper HELP!!!!

Post by hiurmybestbuddy1 »

OK...so i have tonight and tomorrow to do my research paper... My project is: Which freezes and boils faster fresh water or salt water i need help on what to research! and what website! and what to put!
soo mush stress :?
barretttomlinson
Former Expert

Re: research paper HELP!!!!

Post by barretttomlinson »

Hi,

I suggest you start your background research by looking into colligative properties of solutions, which includes freezing point depression. You can find good references by reading this Science Buddies project:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... p049.shtml

Check out the links in the Bibliography section. You can also do a Google search on “colligative properties” to find lots of good information.

Good luck and don’t stress too muxh. This is doable.

Best regards,

Barrett L Tomlinson

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”