Help Me!!!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

mawhiba.sanad
Project Question: A scientific Research
Project Due Date: I really dont know maybe the next year. what I know that for 2011 the 2nd phase is on 15th of Dec 2011
Project Status: Not applicable

Help Me!!!

Post by mawhiba.sanad »

Hi Buddies!
I need help. here is my problem:- I live in saudi arabia ,and am 14yo. I am now with "Mawhiba" after they made some tests i've got a good marks. but this is not the problem! there is a (national olympics for scientific creativity) "Ibda" in this olympics people make scientific researches, and there is several phases in the olympics until Intel isef.
For me I am confused because only 9days left for this year olympics and I did nothing, but i can join the next year. :oops: :oops:

my questions are

How can I know if my idea or topic or unique? :mrgreen:
How to write a scientific research? :oops:
Do you recommend me to join the next year? Because am planning for a project to win the Intel ISEF. :wink:

and Please give me some advices

Thanks
Sanad B. Saleh
MelissaB

Re: Help Me!!!

Post by MelissaB »

Hello,

Science Buddies has some great resources to get you started with an advanced science fair project. Check out the 'Advanced project guide', here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... l?From=Tab and then post back if you still need help.

Good luck!

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”