Where to get vitamins!!!!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

quaid_forbes
Project Question: which vitamin will best assist plants In growth
Project Due Date: 20/10/14
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Where to get vitamins!!!!

Post by quaid_forbes »

I need to test the effects of vitamins a b c and d on plant growth but I cant find it anywhere. Where can I find CHEAP vitamins in New Zealand. PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks :D [
quaid_forbes
Project Question: which vitamin will best assist plants In growth
Project Due Date: 20/10/14

Re: Where to get vitamins!!!!

Post by quaid_forbes »

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Syahira Azhar
Project Question: We decide to carry out a project entitled 'Bacteria could Degrade Plastic'. We have search for a help from the experts in the University but they do not reply our email. Is it possible for us to carry out this project without any guideline from the experts? As we are only 16 years old we do not have enough knowledge about it and due to lack of apparatus. Could you suggest any project or experiments that we are able to carry out within this 2 months. We are so running out of time. Thank you :)
Project Due Date: August 2014

Re: Where to get vitamins!!!!

Post by Syahira Azhar »

pharmacist :?:

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”