Where should i put my Topic on my display boar?

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Katty800
Project Question: I am typing up my science project and im looking at the science packet I got and I just finished typing up my problem statement and topic. on the diagram picture I have on my science fair packet its shows the header on top and then right under it shows Scientific Title: The effect of blank on blank. So were would my topic go.
Project Due Date: October 29th, 2014
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Where should i put my Topic on my display boar?

Post by Katty800 »

I have just started to type up my problem statement and my Topic and I don't know were I should put my topic because for the very top of the Board it shows Header and then right under it it shows Scientific Title: The effect of blank on blank. No where on this diagram shows were I should put the Topic for my project. and I need help on knowing were to place it on my board.
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Where should i put my Topic on my display boar?

Post by amyc »

Hi - If your teacher requires you to put a separate section on the board for "topic," then add it! The Science Buddies Project Display Board Resource is here:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... oard.shtml

We show a "title" at the top. Typically your title will be engaging but will also give a pretty good indication of your topic.

On the left side, you see the Abstract, Question, and Hypothesis.

Your Topic section can go there. Logically, you could put it above the Abstract. But are you sure that your topic doesn't already fit in one of those sections?

What is your "topic"?

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”