HELP PLESE REPLY ASAP

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

sondous
Project Question: In the testing you did for this project, when the solution is very acidic (representing high blood glucose levels), the pump turns on and adds a basic solution (representing insulin) to neutralize the solution (representing normal blood glucose levels).
Project Due Date: monday, december 5th, 2015
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

HELP PLESE REPLY ASAP

Post by sondous »

Hello.
I'm working on this project, Dealing with Diabetes: The Road to Developing an Artificial Pancreas
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... #procedure
Everything was going well until step 13. The water pump won't work when I put it in the vinegar bowl. I made sure all the Jumper wires are pushed firmly in the breadboard and that no exposed wires are touching. I also started the experiment over 3 times, and still the same thing; only it worked for about 6 seconds the 3rd time I tried. Please help me my project is due on tomorrow monday, dec. 5th, 2015
I'm pretty sure I followed all steps correctly. Please help me I don't know what to do.
Thank you very very much I'd appreciate your help.
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: HELP PLESE REPLY ASAP

Post by amyc »

Hi - I am sorry you did not get a reply here in the forums, but I know from other emails that you did complete your project successfully. Great job!

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”