Ardor

Forensic Science: Building Your Own Tool for Identifying DNA

Postby Ardor » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 pm

I need help with this. I am getting the Agarose tomorrow, and it is due this friday. I am Pretty sure I understand this stuff pretty well, but any science project tips would help alot. How to impress the judges (Presentation to audience interaction, explaining every little detail etc.) And I would also like some tips on what I should breing to the presentation. Like the whold experiment or maybe bits and peices. thanks alot for the help! :)

(Please note the project question to the left ;))
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:arrow:

barretttomlinson
Former Expert

Re: Forensic Science: Building Your Own Tool for Identifying DNA

Postby barretttomlinson » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 am

Hi,

My best advice is to read through the Science Buddies Project Guide from start to finish. It answers most of the questions you posed:

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndex.shtml

Wishing you a very successful project!

Best regards,

Barrett L. Tomlinson

Ardor

Postby Ardor » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Ok I finished the Experiment, but I think I put too much food coloring in (It was a slip) and I don't know what to write for my conclusion! I NEED HELP!!!

Jacobshhs

Postby Jacobshhs » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Just say : my conclusion was xxxx However i ran into a snag and i think i put too much food coloring in which may have messed with my results.

varunkakkar

Re: Forensic Science: Building Your Own Tool for Identifying

Postby varunkakkar » Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 am

Can i use Gelatine instead of agrose? Agrose powder is pretty hard to get in the UAE

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”