IODIDE CONTENT OF FOODS.

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

Kgarrett
Project Question: I am doing a project about determining the iodide content of salt. Out teacher said that was to easy for the 10th grade, but she liked the idea. She asked us to try and find the iodide content of various foods as well. My partners and I have been endlessly searching for ways to do this for three or four days. Please help me on how to do this with household products!
Project Due Date: 12/13/10
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

IODIDE CONTENT OF FOODS.

Post by Kgarrett »

I'm really lost on how to find the iodide content of foods. MY project is due MONDAY. HELP!?
SarahBear
Project Question: I'm doing a project on witch will clean a penny the best i got the answer but im having problem wrighting the experiment part you got to do.I dont no what it is asking for
Project Due Date: 12/13/10
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: IODIDE CONTENT OF FOODS.

Post by SarahBear »

If i was you try going to http://www.ehow.com/about_5368460_foods ... -acne.html it has allot of details and thats what i used for my project a while back

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”