Egg Substitutes

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

patrishapink
Project Question: Please suggest an investigatory project. Products that can be used as alternatives will do. But you can suggest anything.
Project Due Date: June 10 2011
Project Status: I am just starting

Egg Substitutes

Post by patrishapink »

I was planning to do this kind of investigatory project = https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... 0&from=TSW.
There are different egg substitutes for three ways of cooking a food with an egg in it (we will be using egg substitutes though) like leavening, thickening and binding.
I want to ask if there are still different egg substitutes for each categories (the 3 ways of cooking with an egg in it). Thanks in advance! :D
Starting to work for my Science Investigatory Project
MelissaB

Re: Egg Substitutes

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. The project lists many types of egg substitutes, and the purpose of the project is to find out which of them works best for each property an egg brings to a recipe. Are you trying to develop an hypothesis?

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”