solar generator

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

nate605

solar generator

Post by nate605 »

I am doing a science fair project and I want to do it on a solar generator that uses steam, I already know how to build one but dont realy know how to turn it into an experament. [cor=red]pleas help[/color]
nate605

solor generator

Post by nate605 »

I am doing a science fair project on a solar generator I alreay know how to build one but need help on turning it into an experamentpleas help
Craig_Bridge
Former Expert

Post by Craig_Bridge »

This particular forum is for questions involving preparing materials for presentation at a science fair and less about coming up with ideas on doing projects and help with actually doing them.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ndex.shtml Is a good place to start reading. "The Scientific Method" link and the "Your question" give some basic help in in turning some area of interest into a science project.

After you have read those links and where they lead, try posting any follow up questions on the Physical Science (assuming you stay with a project related to solar generation).

Posting what grade level you are in will help the experts to help you in a grade appropriate way.
-Craig

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”