bibliography

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

fightthenormal

bibliography

Post by fightthenormal »

:shock: this is my first time using this site so god be with me, any way, it's about 11 and i need to finish my research plan by tomorrow. HELP where on web sites to i find the association institution? and also since i'm useing noodletools do i have to site http://www.noodletools.com/quickcite ? ALL ANSWERS APRECIATED!!! thanks and i really love all of yall!
-VmR "be the difference you wish to see in the world" he said. i say, "fight the normal, be that difference"
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

fightthenormal,

Just so you know, this site isn't a live chat site, so it usually takes 24-48 hours to get a response to your question.

If you are using NoodleTools you do NOT need to cite it as a source.

The associated institution can often be tricky to find. If you are on a company or organization's website, the associated instutition is the company or organization (e.g. if you were citing ScienceBuddies How To Do A Science Fair Project guide, the associated institution would be ScienceBuddies). The same thing is true of a university's website (e.g. if you were using something from Harvard's website the associated organization would be Harvard College).

If you're not sure who the associated institution is, don't be afraid to leave that field blank. It is better to leave a field blank than to provide misinformation.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
All the best,
Terik
tbnm815
Former Expert

Post by tbnm815 »

Hey!

I tried to find some information on the association institution, but the name is very general. There are many association institutions. You can also use the Science Buddy's how to do a project guide for help.

Hope I helped!
Nick

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”