clemsongurl290

i need help with my research paper part

Postby clemsongurl290 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:45 pm

what subject should my research paper be on if my question is as follows: Can people tell the difference between fat and non fat foods?

staryl13
Former Expert

Re: i need help with my research paper part

Postby staryl13 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:50 pm

clemsongurl290 wrote:what subject should my research paper be on if my question is as follows: Can people tell the difference between fat and non fat foods?

Hi!
This is a pretty broad question. Maybe you could do some studies involving giving people the same kind of food with fat and nonfat, and see if people can distinguish between the two without knowing which is which. Several trials with different foods might be part of your experimentation. This seems like a cool idea, good luck!
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." -Isaac Asimov

JordanU740

reply to clemonsgurl? I think that is her name?

Postby JordanU740 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:59 am

Yea, I agree with him, it is very boad. What you need to do is find a specific question to your choice and do research. I'm not to ure what you mean by
what subject should my research paper be on if my question is as follows: Can people tell the difference between fat and non fat foods?
But there is a template on moodle I think. I'm not sure if you have a moddle account or not? But there is a lot of tips on how to write your research paper. Hope I could be of some help. :lol:
Jordan 8)
Jordan U

Grace
Former Expert

Re: i need help with my research paper part

Postby Grace » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:05 pm

If you are having trouble finding "regular" (full-fat) and fat-free versions of the same food item, you could try testing reduced fat vs. regular fat instead. However, be sure that both versions of the food are the same brand. Otherwise, there could be brand-specific differences that will affect the taste of the food.

Grace

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”