Research Report

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

bclaw2011
Project Question: Do common energy drinks really cause a jittery burst of energy and then a sudden crash, and if so what are the specific complications concerning each ingredient?
Project Due Date: Januay 2009
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Research Report

Post by bclaw2011 »

Hello, my fellow science buddies experts! My name is Joshua Davis (also known as bclaw2011) and I am back. I am completely done with my scientific experiments. But there is one more thing I have to do, and that's my literature of review for my research report. The name of my project is Gay-Lussac's Law: The Verification in Relating the Macroscopic Properties of Air. I have listed all of the subjects to be discussed in the review. They are the following:

The Kinetic-Molecular Theory
The Gas Laws (Boyle, Charles, and Gay-Lussac)
Macroscopic Properties: pressure, temperature, volume, and the number of substance particles.

I also think I should include all of the components in my science project in my paper. This includes the purpose, hypothesis, the methods, and the results/data analysis.
Can someone tell me which components should go in what order?

Thank you so much !!! :D
Joshua Davis
Brunswick, Georgia
Brunswick High School
Class of 2010
"A science is any discipline in which the fool of this generation can go beyond the point reached by the genius of the last generation." -Max Gluckman
staryl13
Former Expert
Project Question: Neuroregeneration
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Research Report

Post by staryl13 »

Hi!
It depends on the competition, but normally there will be a purpose, hypothesis, review of lit, methods, results/data analysis, and conclusion. Here's a good link-
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~bioslabs/tools ... tform.html
Hope it helps, good luck!
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." -Isaac Asimov

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”