New Planet Might Be Earths Mirror Image??

Questions related to finding and working with a mentor, finding an idea, etc.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Bear2019

New Planet Might Be Earths Mirror Image??

Post by Bear2019 »

I was on the discovery channel one day, and they were talking about a weird planet. It looks exactly like earth just has like the different continents or earth settings. I started to do more research about it but I never figured out if their could be life on it or something that would spark my interests. Sometimes I wonder if its possible that maybe theirs some sort of dinosaurs or you know when the oxygen levels were so high and made things huge or unless its the new earth of so sort that their might be more technology but, I assume it isn't since we really haven't found any other unknown objects in space like different telescopes that nobody has launched, so what I'm thinking is its filled with literally anything possible.
324B21
Former Expert
Project Question: Setting up an account to hopefully volunteer and help others learn and enjoy science!
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: New Planet Might Be Earths Mirror Image??

Post by 324B21 »

This is such great thinking! I am really glad this documentary program sparked your interest and critical thinking skills. I would certainly encourage you to learn as much as you can. I am not seeing any specific questions within this post however. Was there something project related we could assist with today? Please respond back if there is.

Elizabeth

Return to “Getting Started”