Siemens Presentation

Questions related to preparing to attend an advanced competition. Experts will answer your questions and provide advice based on their first hand experience competing at advanced competitions. Talk to other students who will be attending and prepare together.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

researcher3
Project Question: Ovarian cancer
Project Due Date: January 2013
Project Status: I am just starting

Siemens Presentation

Post by researcher3 »

Our team made it to the regional finalist stage for Siemens. We need to prepare a 12-minute presentation for next week. We were wondering if you had any tips to quickly get started with the presentation and guidelines for the powerpoint presentation. Right now, the presentation is intimidating us. It would be very helpful if you had any sample presentations or powerpoints. We had looked through general advice on presentations and watched examples.

Thank you so much.

------------------------------

Hello Science Buddies,

How can we prepare for Siemens Q&A sessions? Our team's professor and mentor are incredibly busy right now and have only asked us a few questions. Are there scientists on Science Buddies who could help us prepare for Q&A in our field?

Thanks.
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Siemens Presentation

Post by amyc »

Congratulations on making it to the regional finalist stage for the Siemens competition!

We do not have sample presentation information for Siemens specifically. It sounds like you have looked through other samples, and I hope that helps you get started.

I saw your other post regarding the Q/A as well. We ask that you keep all your posts in one topic so that experts can best assist. However, if you would like to post a new thread to the Life Sciences forum and post information about your project and the kind of help you need, it is "possible" that Experts may reply. Their assistance would be through the forums only.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Preparing for the Competition”