TiO2 Water Splitting

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

blackbird123
Project Question: How to increase the efficiency of TiO2 Photocatalysis water splitting through non-sacrificial regiments and effectively store hydrogen gas simultaneously
Project Due Date: 2/15/16
Project Status: I am conducting my research

TiO2 Water Splitting

Post by blackbird123 »

Hello everyone! I am currently an upperclassman in high school and trying to research everything that I can about Photocatalytic Water Splitting. I have already done as much research as I can but there is only so much that I can understand from published journals. If there was anyone that has some experience with topic, it would mean the world to me to ask some of my questions about this topic possibly though emails. I am trying to increase the efficiency of this process and increase the number of applications.

Thanks for reading!
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: TiO2 Water Splitting

Post by amyc »

I see you have asked your questions in the physical science forum, which is great. Please keep your questions in the same thread.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Interview Requests”