Sugar and the Liver

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

JokerOfArkham

Sugar and the Liver

Post by JokerOfArkham »

Hello, in my English class we are doing Novel format and we have to come up with a character with some dark roots, anyhow my character is a serial killer whose hobbies include craft beers and spirits from home. I was simply wondering if the sugar that is found in the liver could be extracted and if so could it be used, would it have any taste, etc. I've looked everywhere for an answer and I can't find anything definitive. Thank you for your time.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Sugar and the Liver

Post by MadelineB »

That is an interesting question, however, this is the wrong forum. The Ask the Expert forum is for students who are doing science projects. There are other sites on the internet where your question would be more appropriate. Thank you.
JokerOfArkham

Re: Sugar and the Liver

Post by JokerOfArkham »

Could you point me in the direction of those sites, because they are eluding me. I know this is about science projects but it's for a school project and I just need to know if it's scientifically possible.

Return to “Interview Requests”