Interview Request

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

3147159e735e4b3cb3e5a4b4c05a167e

Interview Request

Post by 3147159e735e4b3cb3e5a4b4c05a167e »

Good afternoon.

My name is Arise.

I'm about to graduate from college.

The topic of my college essay is alternative energy, and I'm requesting someone's help who has many years experience in Bioluminescents to answer a few questions for me.

I would really appreciate your help.

#1: What field is your expertise in, and how long have you been in it?

#2: How is research conducted in the field of Bioluminescents, and what methods are used?

#3: When it comes to utilizing Bioluminescents as a potential energy source, what have you discovered in your studies?

#4: In the field of Bioluminescents, could a panel similar to a solar panel be created to harness light energy from creatures such as fireflies?

#5: If so, is there currently a product or technology on the market that utilizes Bioluminescents to create energy, such as LED's etc?

Thank you very much in advance for your participation.

I look forward to your reply.

-Arise
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Interview Request

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Arise,
The Ask the Expert Forums are for students in grades K-12 who are doing science projects. There are other sites on the internet where your questions will be appropriate. Thank you.

Return to “Interview Requests”