Computer Hardware Engineer Interview

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Rbles

Computer Hardware Engineer Interview

Post by Rbles »

Good day! I am from South Carolina and we have been assigned to ask a professional in a career we desire in the future.

My personal goal is to become a computer hardware engineer and on behalf of my project, and my future, it would be greatfully appreciated if a Computer Hardware Engineer Professional would be able to answer the following questions:

1. Has your career ever helped out someone you know?

2.Has there ever been a point in your career in which you thought that another career would have suited you better?

3. Does Computer Hardware Engineering require "talent"? ( will studying alone not make it)

4. Has the knowledge from computer engineering ever helped you in your day to day life( has it improved your problem solving skills)

5.What are the advantages and disadvantages of this career?

6.Is traveling required for this job? Or are you sometimes assigned to other specific locations?

7.Due to the fact that Computer hardware engineering is about innovation and inventions, have you ever felt underpaid for your ideas?

8. Are there any "industry secrets" within this career?

9.Is there anything you wish you would have known before you chose this profession?

10.Do you believe that computer hardware engineering is the best engineering course?

11.Do you believe that Computer Hardware Engineering is a stable career and will not reach a point in which progress in technology would be too hard to achieve?(Thus Less Jobs)

Thank you very much for your time, Have a great life!
(I apologise for my English, It is not my main language)

Moderator note: I removed references to your personal information, as per Science Buddies guidelines. Thank you.

Return to “Interview Requests”