need project help

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
iluvemileycyrus

need project help

Post by iluvemileycyrus »

i am doing a science project and i need an idea for it...i am doing it on the atmosphere...i would appresiate it if you guys can help me...i would like you guys to get me an experiment on clouds or the weather, but i would prefer somthing on the clouds...thank you for the help that you havent even given me yet...but hopefully you will...please email me somthing as soon as soon as possible...thank you.... :D
I love music and my dirt bike and my band ....and especially my friends.......(note i hate science, i just need help for my science fair project)

music=life............:)
MelissaB

Post by MelissaB »

Science Buddies has an entire page on project ideas on 'weather and atmosphere', here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ?from=Home.

What grade are you in? Have you searched on Google or ask.com for things like 'science project ideas on clouds'? If not, I suggest you try. It will be a lot faster than asking us for help!

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”