human pc heart rate monitor

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
sonal

human pc heart rate monitor

Post by sonal »

i have planned to make the human pc heart rate monitor..

so plz guide me regarding the approximate cost of the project..

also plz let me know each and every detail employed in this project related to electronics..
Louise
Former Expert

Re: human pc heart rate monitor

Post by Louise »

sonal wrote:i have planned to make the human pc heart rate monitor..

so plz guide me regarding the approximate cost of the project..

also plz let me know each and every detail employed in this project related to electronics..
As you mentioned in your other thread, you are intending this as a college project. We only provide help for school children working on the science fair.

Secondly, as a college student, you shouldn't expect other people to do your work for you (do research, define cost, provide detailed instructions). In my first google search on this topic, I found instructions (including circuit diagrams) as the _second_ site returned, so this isn't hard to find.

As our expert davidkallman says about searching:
1. I happen to use answers.com as my default search engine. Don't know much about it, except answers is a front-end to google.

2. I include the following disclaimer with each post mentioning answers:

Two caveats on use of answers.com, or any other search engine:

a. Small wording changes can have a big impact on the output. So experimentation is in order.
b. Beware of sites that are just trying to sell you something.
If you still have problems on how to search, I suggest you contact your school librarian for a tutorial.

Louise

Return to “Physical Science”