NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE ON YEAST METABOLISM PROJECT

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
dhara

NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE ON YEAST METABOLISM PROJECT

Post by dhara »

HI ,
I AM DOING EXPT ON YEAST METABOLISM FROM SCIENCE BUDDIES AND DONOT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE AIR FROM ANEROBIC BOTTLE ALSO, USING AIR PUMP CAN I ALSO USE PARTIAL AERATION . AND IF IT IS HOW CAN I PUT AMOUNT OF AIR LIKE PUMPING FOR 5 MINUTES , 10 MINUTES EXT. AND IN MY LITTLE TRIAL I AM GETTING MORE CO2 PRODUCTION WITH AIR THAN WITHOUT AIR IS ITHAT SOUNDS OKAY.ALSO WHAT I SHOULD USE FOR CONTROL? PLEASE HELP ME , THANK YOU.
HI, I AM DOING EXPT ON YEAST METABOLISM THE ONE ON SCIENCE BUDDIES LIST AND DONOT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE AIR FROM THE ANEROBIC RESPIRATION BOTTLE . HELP PLEASE ASAP. THANK YOU
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by tdaly »

dhara,

I'm not sure I understand exactly what your problem is. Can you reply, including the link to the project directions, and tell me exactly what your problems are? The more information you give us, the better we can help you!
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”