HELP PLEASE............How do i use this site?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Sng4u2

HELP PLEASE............How do i use this site?

Post by Sng4u2 »

Help anyone i am so darn confused!! :lol:
1 luv,
Bossch!c
Louise
Former Expert

Re: HELP PLEASE............How do i use this site?

Post by Louise »

Sng4u2 wrote:Help anyone i am so darn confused!! :lol:
If you are confused about the science fair in general, look here:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ndex.shtml

If you need some ideas for a project, try here:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... deas.shtml

If you have a specific question about your project, post back here and we will help! Give us as much info as possible: project description, hypothesis, what is confusing you...

Hope this helps.

Louise
Sng4u2

Science Fair Topic``

Post by Sng4u2 »

No offense but I don't like Science let alone doing a Science Fair Project but i am in all advanced classes and i have no other choice i'd like to do something simple that would just get me an easy "A" but my teach is trippin hard!!!! :( :( :( :?: :?:
1 luv,
Bossch!c
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science Fair Topic``

Post by ChrisG »

Sng4u2 wrote:No offense but I don't like Science let alone doing a Science Fair Project but i am in all advanced classes and i have no other choice i'd like to do something simple that would just get me an easy "A" but my teach is trippin hard!!!! :( :( :( :?: :?:
The best way to get an A is to follow the links that Louise provided, choose the topic that you find most interesting (or least uninteresting), and then complete the project as carefully and as thoroughly as you can.

Also, when asking for help, you might have better luck if you ask about projects that help you to take the most advantage of your limited time, as opposed to projects that will get you an easy A. ;) We're not going to choose a project for you, but we can warn you if you choose a project that it going to require an unusual amount of work.
geoffbruton
Former Expert

Post by geoffbruton »

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like science! You'll find that all of us involved in Science Buddies enjoy science very much - so we'll do our best to try and help you with your project. However, you're going to have to put in the work, I'm afraid, and you'll find that the more you put into this, the more you will get out - maybe even an "A" (though it won't be "simple")!

Since you say that you're already in advanced classes, it sounds as though you've certainly got the ability to do a great science fair project. If you choose an area that interests you - and put in the effort - I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Just to echo Louise's comments, please post back to the forum with any specific questions you may have.

Good luck!
Geoff.
Geoff Bruton
Firearm & Toolmark Section
Ventura County Sheriff's Department
Forensic Sciences Laboratory

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”